Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Welcome






Another year, same madness! Welcome Erik - I think you will enjoy the format, as it makes the games more interesting as the tourney progresses.

With that being said, a couple reminders:
1. You MUST start 2 guards for the first weekend. Let me know your bench player by the first game on Thursday. As the tournament progresses, if you have 6 players, you will need to give me a new lineup. If players are eliminated, I will automatically insert the bench player.

2. I believe I have received payment from everyone, so yea, that's a first. This PayPal thing ain't too bad, huh? Glad some of us could get with the times!

3. I will update as much as I can, but you will definitely have the results after each round!

4. Scoring: Players will receive points for every point, rebound, assist, steal and block. The scoring will come directly from espn.com (only).

Finally, let's have some fun as usual. I will post the payouts after I confirm with Mike.
Hopefully some of us are able to get together and watch some of these games. It has been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment